Born in Formia, Italy 1953 she is now living in Denmark in a
place called Hesbjerggaard. Hesbjerggaard is an community with
about 30 people living and producing different kinds of ecological
stuff in one of the most beautiful parts of Denmark. Patrizia
herself is lving in an old red house where she also paints.
Major events in her life:
- She has worked with a wide variaty of
artistic media; in the seventies with the experimental theatergroup
"Spazio Zero" in Rome (inspired to the Living Theater),
performing amonst other, Brecht's play "The Paris Commune".
As a aset designer with a strong social-political commitment,
she created sets, masks and costumes.
- In 1973 she had her first show at the
influential café and culture centre "L'Occhio, L'Orecchio
e La Bucca" in Rome.
- In 1976-82 she worked on the independent
radioshow "Radio Città Futura" and during the
same period had some poems published in the collection "From
woman to woman". She worked as cloths designer.
- In 1990-93 she started a three years
course at the "Arts and Craft International College St.
Giacomo" in Rome, where she participated in ten group shows.
- From 18 June to 18 August 92 and 93
she had works in Romes IInd and IIIrd. visual Arts Exhibition
- From 1994 she has been living in Denmark.
- From 1997 to 2000 she was project leader
for OK-Kunst. The project was established after an idea developped
by Patrizia and K. Nielsen in 1996 and approved in January 2007.
- At the same time she was art teacher
at the State Penitentiary of Ringe.
Patrizia is member of:
- Intern. Paparmakers artist
Hollufgård Billedkunstner Værksteder
Collectiv of Hesbjerg since 1994.